Polish the skills you have and unlock the "secret code" of the socially savvy.
In one afternoon, we'll provide you with common-sense guidelines for handling:
- Dining etiquette for business meals
- The dreaded work cocktail event
- Correspondence–including emails
- Meetings and introductions
- Vague “business casual” dress codes
- International protocol, for those who work globally
While our instructors have trained at The Protocol School of Washington, they also draw on extensive experience--and promise to bring both expertise and a sense of humor to this course.
Please note: a minimum of three people are required for course to be scheduled; we will advise you 30 days prior if that minimum has not been met.