Bringing Buckley communication training to you
We bring our same public speaking methods and Buckley faculty to private programs, and we’re eager to customize to meet your needs.
- Design short training modules or multi-day programs
- Cover a range of topics, including public speaking fundamentals, advanced presentation skills, writing, business communication, PowerPoint, media interviews, business etiquette, sales pitches, or customer Q&A
- Refine the professional presentations your team members deliver every day
- Work with small groups or lead interactive sessions for large audiences at conferences, retreats, and leadership development programs
Budget friendly, convenient, and effective
For companies that have a number of employees to train, our on-site workshops make sense:
- You save on travel.
- Training on-site means less time away from the office—and from home—for your people.
- When everyone is from the same group, our session becomes a team-building experience, one that helps everyone tell your organization’s story more effectively.
Our Most-Requested Presentation Skills Programs
Our one-day and two-day public speaking workshops for up to 12 people are the most frequently requested on-site programs. They’re similar in style to our Executive Seminar.
These programs include:
- On-your-feet public speaking exercises with feedback.
- Two Buckley School faculty members to provide one-on-one presentation coaching for every participant
- The option (in two-day courses) to use a debate as the final public speaking assignment.
Contact us with your needs, so that we can develop a program for you.